Get to the Building
Closest Subway station :
- Astor Place
- 3rd Avenue
- Union Square
Closest Train station :
- 9th Street
- 14th Street
From JFK Airport :
• Take MTA NYC Transit's "A" train going to Far Rockaway. MTA fare is $2.50 (cash or MetroCard), except for $2.75 when a single-ride ticket is purchased. An additional MetroCard fare of $5 is required to enter the AirTrain system.
• Disembark from the subway at the Howard Beach/JFK Airport Station. Follow the signs to AirTrain and swipe your AirTrain MetroCard to enter the system.
Travel time via subway and AirTrain is approximately 60–75 minutes from Lower Manhattan to JFK. Travel time from Howard Beach Station to JFK is approximately 15 minutes.
From La Guardia Airport :
New York City buses provide service between LaGuardia and Manhattan and Queens with connections to New York City subways for destinations beyond.
• For service between LaGuardia and Manhattan, the M60 bus goes to 106th and Broadway via 125th Street in Manhattan and Astoria Blvd. in Queens. Key connections include the N and Q subway trains at Hoyt Avenue/31st Street; the 4, 5, and 6 subway trains at Lexington Avenue; and the Metro-North Railroad at Park Avenue.
• For service beween LaGuardia and western Queens or Midtown Manhattan, take the new Q70 Limited or Q47 buses. Connections to the E, F, M, R and 7 trains on the New York City subway are available at Roosevelt Avenue/74th Street. For service to Astoria, Queens, use the M60 bus and transfer to the N or Q subway trains at Hoyt Avenue/31st Street.
• For service between LaGuardia and central Queens, use the Q72 (Corona and Rego Park) and Q48 (Flushing) bus routes.
The bus fare is $2.50 (MetroCard or exact change required), except $2.75 whenever a single-ride ticket is purchased. MetroCard vending machines are available at most terminals within the airport. For passengers using the MetroCard, free transfers are available between buses and subways.